Harker Heights, TX asked in Business Law and Gaming for Texas

Q: Website closed my account and owed me over 60k is there anything I can do

So the website is pulsz.come and I had won bit on there site was around 200k at 1 point and when it came to paying out they took over a month and said they were going to and then closed my account and said I had two accounts which I did no and explained to them multiple times and then told them my wife also had an account and she used my information by accident and that she could sublimated the proper documentation to clear it up and they didn't even want to listen or anything and it hard to convey this through email. And this issue didn't come up until after I won big because we both been using the site for some time. Is there anything that can be done

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Jaime Victor Papa
Jaime Victor Papa
  • Plano, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: Yes, you can hire a business attorney/litigator to work on this issue for you to help you recover the funds.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.