Jacksonville, FL asked in White Collar Crime, Consumer Law, Contracts and Personal Injury for Florida

Q: I need to prosecute a case following under Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses, GA Code § 16-5-101

I am B.T.G, R.Ph. I have been a licensed Georgia Pharmacist for 32 Years. I and my son are disabled; he with a mental health issue. I arrived to Statesboro, Georgia on June 16, 2022, and lost a contract already under execution in order to assist and advise my 22 year old son on site at Georgia Southern University. I allege the Defendants, D.M. and L.R.M., grandparents, and mother A.D.B., did willfully, maliciously, and conspiratorially Interfered and Retaliated with my attempts to provide guidance to an Adult Georgia Resident, M.A.G. * D.M. approached the Court with regard to interference with my efforts via The State of Georgia sponsored clinic, Bulloch Counseling, to depart the inmate to inpatient psychiatric Care. Upon my determination yesterday evening that my son is no longer incarcerated in Bulloch SD jail, I learned that D.M. also had a vehicle towed, belonging to my son, which I paid for, from Treutlen to Bulloch. I spent 4 days arranging for AAA to tow car2Franklin Chevr

1 Lawyer Answer
Terrence H Thorgaard
Terrence H Thorgaard
  • Freeeport, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: What, if anything, does any of this have to do with Florida law?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.