Tulsa, OK asked in Criminal Law and Juvenile Law for Oklahoma

Q: Ok I have a question I have a child that is being lied on I have evidence of the lies being lies. Now the court is

Bringing up something over a year ago that he had done but I made him give it back to the man of the store and nothing else was said what do I do or what's going to happen they are that he is an alleged delinquent.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tracy Tiernan
Tracy Tiernan
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Tulsa, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: Best advice is to not share specific facts on this public forum. Next I would call or consult a criminal defense attorney who handles juvenile cases to discuss your fact pattern in order to get an idea what you’re facing and what a likely outcome will be based on all of the circumstances. Best of luck!

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.