Spokane, WA asked in DUI / DWI for Washington

Q: Is there a way to make a mobile bartender? and if so what would someone need to do it?

I live in Washington state in spokane and seattle areas, I am wondering if it's possible to have a service where I go to someone's house and mix a drink than leave. I'm not really sure if there is anyway for this to be done I know I would need a license to serve alcohol, but besides that is this even possible?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Patrick Owen Earl
Patrick Owen Earl
  • DUI & DWI Lawyer
  • Moses Lake, WA
  • Licensed in Washington

A: This is not the correct forum for this type of question! You are asking criminal defense attorneys this question where you need to ask civil business attorney's Good Luck to you

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.