Alexandria, KY asked in Employment Law and Constitutional Law for Kentucky

Q: Can I sue 4damages lost job of 24 yr for not participating in experimental mRNA drug, failed 2 honor religious exemption

Decieved me with what they called" religious exemption" but in fact exempted me from accessing my benefits and earning wages health insurance etc. Drug was emergency use authorization only and was clearly and ineffective for stated purpose i claimed it wasn't legal from the beginnning. Had to separate from company to access my retirement funds as I wasn't permitted normal access to any of my benefits. I nearly lost my home of 22 years due to this. They rescinded the illegal mandates recently I've lost over $175,00 in wages and retirement funds tax

1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: Depending on additional facts that need to be developed, you may possibly have a claim for damages for all or part of your loss.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.