Norman, OK asked in Criminal Law, Federal Crimes, Identity Theft and Legal Malpractice for Texas

Q: Where can I find a super attorney to handle my case. Theft, lies, and attorneys who helped steal my family's oil and ga

oil and gas wells in Texas. I have proof, where can I find an attorney that can help us get everything back plus interest?

1 Lawyer Answer
John Michael Frick
John Michael Frick
  • Frisco, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: You should look here in Justia for an experienced attorney board certified in civil litigation with a background in oil and gas litigation and in real estate litigation, ideally located in the county (or an adjacent county) where the stolen oil and gas wells are located.

Obviously, this is not the type of case many, if any, attorneys would accept on a contingency fee, so be sure to take care of the financial end of things before reaching out to an attorney, as this type of litigation is likely to be fairly expensive. Nothing could derail a case like this faster than not being able to adequately fund the litigation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.