Grand Prairie, TX asked in Criminal Law, Family Law, Immigration Law and Civil Rights for Texas

Q: The Psychiatric Hospital filed abandonment against me because they cannot get a hold of me that’s what they are saying.

My 17 year old son runaway a lot of times and he attempted to poison the whole family. I drop him off in the bus station going to Georgia and he met a Pastor and 2 female in the bus. Since his a professional liar that’s how his been addressed by all the cops in our County he was able to manipulate and deceive the Pastor and the Pastor took care of him and ask our permission to take care of him for 1 year. But the Pastor didn’t want to provide his address and his been making threats towards me and my husband that if we don’t send him the documents of my son that he will make sure that will get in trouble with CPS. Since the Pastor did not get his way he got a hold of CPS and whatever lies my son told him he told CPS. Once my son heard that he was going to be sent back to Texas he attempted again to kill himself. He always uses suicidal ideation when he doesn’t get his way. The Psychiatric hospital discharge him on Thursday and filed abandonment on Friday.

1 Lawyer Answer
Penny Wymyczak-White
Penny Wymyczak-White
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Houston, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: Retain a lawyer, I cant tell from your question if you have a criminal charge or if it is a civil lawsuit,

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.