North Hollywood, CA asked in Personal Injury, Civil Rights, Criminal Law and Small Claims for California

Q: What kind a lawyer do I need?

The person injured me and made a false statement to the police (or bribe them) to make me arrested. I bailed out, and the case got dismissed. He intentionally did this trick and didn't pay me money for the job I've done for him as a consultant, he did iit to scare me or made me lose my credibility in reporting his crimes like identity thief, mortgage, loan, equity crimes, etc. Which lawyer can help me? It's a whistleblower, also I suffer injuries and money loss, and on top of misconduct by police and jail officers made me more suffering. Also, it's injuries to my reputation as an honest person.

1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: why was case dismissed?

dismissed or not guilty is not the same as innocent.

if your looking for a whistleblower suit you need a civil litigator.

if your looking to collect a small amount of money owed (less than $10k) use small claims.

have you reported to police?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.