Los Angeles, CA asked in Bankruptcy for California

Q: I need to file no asset bankruptcy. Can you help? Thank you.

Related Topics:
3 Lawyer Answers
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY

A: Try your local bar association or legal aid society. They maintain a list of free or reduced fee attorneys.

Henry George Haddad
Henry George Haddad
  • Los Angeles, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: It sounds like you want to file a Chapter 7 Petition to discharge your debts. Setting aside exempt assets, the Trustee will make a determination as to whether you have assets that are available for distribution to unsecured creditors.

You may schedule an appointment with us to review your financial situation and bankruptcy options.

Henry Haddad, Esq.

3600 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 332

Los Angeles, CA 90010


Ms. Nahal Nikki Hashemi
Ms. Nahal Nikki Hashemi pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Westlake Village, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: It's important to speak to an attorney who can thoroughly review your unique situation and determine your eligibility for a successful bankruptcy discharge.

Feel free to contact me for a complimentary consultation to discuss your options.

Nikki Hashemi, Esq.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.