Arlington, TX asked in Bankruptcy, Real Estate Law and Business Law for Texas

Q: A partner stole my corporation The judge gave it back to me. He files bk while it’s mine. I have all the proof

I need a lawyer iif we would of finished the billl of review we would of won ? evidence was presented, and Court found that I was the only owner of my company 4 days later ex partnerfiled filed bankruptcy on behalf of my company just four days after this Court told him that he did not own it. I also issued notice to his attorneys to not file

bankruptcy. He goes and purchased the void Default Judgment from Prime Consulting. In addition, it appears Prime Consulting agreed to vacate the associated Orders finding the company was mine. Prime Consulting sold the truth and its factual position to the highest bidder, and Favela purchased the findings to prevent bankruptcy fraud and acquire Rioja's entity forpennies on the dollar. Rioja respectfully requests this Honorable Court hold a hearing toinvestigate the wrongful acts of Favela, Prime Consulting, and the associated legal teams as theparties attempt to literally purchase and sell this Honorable Court's findings and Orders.

1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY

A: If you still own the business, simply move the Court to dismiss the bankruptcy as unauthorized.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.