Arlington, TX asked in Bankruptcy, Contracts, Real Estate Law and Civil Litigation for Texas

Q: What kind of lawyer do I need juan paid double for void judgement and got court findings omitted 05-22-00767-C

S properties had liens section 5.085 of the Property would that help me ge

the highest bidder, which is J. Favela. J. Favela filed bankruptcy on behalf of

Empire Prime Capital Investing, Inc. ("Empire"), just four days after this Honorable Court told

Favela that he did not own Empire. Rioja also issued notice to Favela's attorneys to not file

bankruptcy. See Exhibit B. Despite this warning, bankruptcy was filed on behalf of Empire.

See Exhibit C. This wrongful filing constitutes bankruptcy fraud.4. Instead of dismissing the bankruptcy as instructed by Rioja (See Exhibit D),

Favela purchased the void Default Judgment from Prime Consulting. In addition, it appears

Prime Consulting agreed to vacate the associated Orders finding that Empire belonged to Rioja

and not to Favela. Prime Consulting sold the truth and its factual position to the highest bidder,

and Favela purchased the findings to prevent bankruptcy fraud and acquire Rioja's entity for

pennies on the

2 Lawyer Answers
John Michael Frick
John Michael Frick
  • Frisco, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: It sounds like this is a matter that has been litigated and is on appeal. So I would recommend a civil appellate lawyer.

It might help if the appellate lawyer has some experience or general knowledge of bankruptcy law as well.

You should anticipate such a lawyer will charge $350-600 per hour and that your legal fee of $50,000-75,000 will be front loaded so start making the necessary financial arrangements now.

This is likely time critical

Timothy Denison agrees with this answer

Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY

A: You need an experience civil and appellate litigator.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.