Asked in Criminal Law for North Carolina

Q: Have a fta and no lawyer lost job couldn't hire got moved to suppior without court date checked online never showed up

My court date never got posted online don't know what to do have no lawyer now have fta and went to court end of November didn't get arrested for the fta from Oct 31 but bonds man called My dad the other day and told him I missed court but like i said I searched and searched never showed up just the other one what do I do please help me I may be able to pay if it's not to crazy expensive be awesome if payments was OK or pay to take care of fta and get rescheduled and then can pay your to represent my Case I got court on Feb 28 and freaking out cause i got a job again and don't wanna lose it over this crap again crazy it still doesn't show up even if I type in citation number so idk please please help me I've never had an fta before

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Nick Benjamin
Nick Benjamin
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Asheville, NC
  • Licensed in North Carolina

A: Hire a lawyer, they can speak with a district attorney about getting your case reset and having the warrant withdrawn

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.