Carthage, IL asked in Civil Litigation, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law and Gov & Administrative Law for Illinois

Q: I need a a Law Firm that has the resources to help me with a civil suit against states, counties, departments, individu

I won't give much in details on this on this website as I don't trust the law. I don't trust anyone right now because of what I have been through. wrongful imprisonment, defamation, slander, time lost with children, social issues now, maliciously prosecuted. almost 2 years jailed, where 11months i was placed in solitary confinement. last round is happening and I am being maliciously prosectued because everyone knows if I win this last one, well... I am almost done and I want my turn in the court room. I have fought state, feds, more states, counties, individuals, cops who lied, attys who lied, prosecutors who lied and thank god that truth always comes to light. name ruined, I've had devices hacked, I've had evidence put on me that didn't exist, faced a jury trial faced federal prosecution and i have one more trial coming soon and after this I WANT TO SUE EVERYBODY .... I MEAN ANYONE WHO EVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS EVER. i WANT THEM IN COURT SO I CAN LOOK THEM IN THEIR EYES.

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: Look for firms that have experience with cases similar to yours and have successfully represented clients against government entities, law enforcement agencies, and individuals. You may also want to reach out to local bar associations or legal aid organizations for referrals or resources. It's important to find a lawyer who will listen to your story and be committed to fighting for justice on your behalf.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.