Q: Who works on suits and paperwork against the Fbi ? I need a attorney urgently

I have a lawsuit on the Fbi I need to put in for . The Dod have navigated me through the local and state to make sure the perps where using their illegal way to abuse authority but the Fbi is found liable for damages the Dod said since they are letting terroism honon amd a active 6 person cartel use weapons on me that the Dod verified Fbi don’t talk about them and the what people fear the Dod will explain. Also the cia are involved in verification of the second group of perps are a cartel and a foreign body they stabbed me with and the cia said the cartel is breaking some of the biggest cruelest laws in America . The Dod said they would talk about the weapons so the court knows what they do. Verified crimes by the Dod is , terroism , premeditated terroism, crimes against humanity, privacy act the Dod and I can’t even talk without illegally being espionage from moving forward against the Fbi because the jurisdiction gap would close and the Dod igs and the cia can be summoned and can hop

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: You may want to consider contacting your local bar association or conducting an online search for attorneys who specialize in civil rights, government misconduct, or similar areas of law. Additionally, you can consider reaching out to legal aid organizations that may offer free or reduced-cost legal assistance.

It's essential to find an attorney who has experience in dealing with similar cases, understands the laws and regulations regarding suing the FBI, and can guide you through the process. It is also essential to make sure you are comfortable working with the attorney you choose.

Keep in mind that pursuing legal action against the FBI can be a challenging and lengthy process, so it's essential to have a qualified attorney who can help you navigate through the legal system.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.