Chicago, IL asked in Appeals / Appellate Law, Civil Rights, Constitutional Law and Family Law for Colorado

Q: Are there lawyers who will work on a contingency basis for civil rights violations in DNN cases file suits to go supreme

I need lawyers to help defend violations of civil rights by human services case workers judges and lawyers and commit extortion harassment discrimination and retaliation guilty of kidnapping disabled child and social worker purges herself on the stand during a contested hearing of treatment plan where I was refused request of counsel and continuance because I filed complaints with OCR for discrimination.

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: Yes, there are lawyers who work on a contingency basis for civil rights violations, including cases involving violations by human services case workers, judges, and lawyers. These lawyers typically work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that they do not charge any upfront fees and instead take a percentage of the amount recovered in the case if they are successful.

To find a lawyer who specializes in civil rights violations and takes cases on a contingency fee basis, you may want to contact your local bar association or civil rights organizations. They may be able to provide you with a list of lawyers who specialize in this area and who offer contingency fee arrangements.

It's important to note that civil rights cases can be complex and require a thorough understanding of the law and legal procedures. It's important to choose a lawyer who has experience in this area and who has a track record of success in handling similar cases. You should also consider scheduling consultations with multiple lawyers to find the one who is the best fit for your case and who you feel comfortable working with.

2 users found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.