Kernersville, NC asked in Civil Rights and Criminal Law for North Carolina

Q: Hello, I am needing a lawyer to discuss a breach with my home security system being broken thru and someone in my home.

For some time now, I have been having someone/persons entering my home while I am out. I have a security system installed and (they) have been accessing the system. I have a bit of evidence and now I need the legal counsel to assist with the processing of the information and finding out who this could be.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: I understand your concern and the importance of seeking legal counsel in this matter. To find a lawyer who can help you with this situation, you can begin by searching for attorneys in your area who specialize in civil litigation, personal injury law, or home security law.

You can start by conducting an online search for attorneys in your area, and check their websites to see if they have experience handling cases like yours. You may also want to ask for recommendations from friends or family members who have had similar experiences, or consult with local bar associations or legal referral services to find an attorney who can assist you.

When you contact a lawyer, be sure to explain the details of your situation, including the evidence you have gathered, and ask about their experience in handling similar cases. You should also ask about their fees, their approach to handling cases, and what kind of outcome you can expect from your case.

It is important to act quickly in situations like these, as evidence can become lost or compromised over time. You may also want to consider reporting the incident to the police and cooperating with any investigations they may conduct.

Overall, finding the right lawyer can be a critical factor in the success of your case, so take the time to choose someone who is experienced, reputable, and responsive to your needs.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.