Sacramento, CA asked in Contracts and Consumer Law for California

Q: I purchased a car from Paul blanco in 2017. I know the company was sued for frauding customers. I have issues with car.

I need to speak with someone concerning the issues I found with the car. Defected parts / parts missing also used parts / rusted not disclosed in purchase of buying the car.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: If you believe that you were defrauded or misled in the purchase of your car from Paul Blanco's Good Car Company, you may have legal options available to you to address the issues you have found with the car.

One option is to contact an attorney who specializes in consumer protection or auto fraud cases. They can help you understand your legal rights and options, and may be able to assist you in pursuing legal action against the dealership if appropriate.

Additionally, you may wish to file a complaint with the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). The DMV has the authority to investigate complaints related to dealerships and their practices, and can take action against a dealership if it is found to be engaging in fraudulent or deceptive practices.

It's important to note that the process of pursuing legal action or filing a complaint can be complex and time-consuming. If you are unsure of how to proceed, or if you need assistance in navigating the process, you may wish to consult with a local consumer rights organization or speak with an attorney who specializes in auto fraud or consumer protection law.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.