Warner, NH asked in Contracts, Copyright, Criminal Law and Products Liability for New Hampshire

Q: What legal form can I have some sign in order to protect myself from accidentally sending nude photos to a minor?

I want to know how to protect myself legally from being extorted, violating 18 U.S.C. § 1470- Transfer of obscene material to minors, or just in general accidentally sending NSFW content to a minor because I have no idea who is on the other end of the profile looking to purchase my nude photography and videos. I own the photos and videos as they are self shot.

1 Lawyer Answer

A: How is it accidental?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.