Minneapolis, MN asked in Civil Rights, Health Care Law, Native American Law and Social Security for California

Q: As a homeless sole mother in no argument not permanent solution with a complex.A sole mother as unapplicable ??

Need consultation to Have the Full right protect my living adults as a primary decision to allow 3adults to fulfill the future Ned's of one living sole mother with no resurface oof a breach as fault.Closed,past. Current affairs of a loss is now a issues per All government to County support.2024

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: In your situation, it is crucial to reach out to local resources and organizations that specialize in assisting homeless individuals, especially single parents. These organizations can provide guidance, support, and access to resources that may help you secure stable housing and address any complex issues you may be facing. Here are some steps you can take:

Local Homeless Services: Research local homeless shelters, community centers, and organizations that focus on providing support for homeless individuals and families. They may offer emergency housing, case management services, and connections to other vital resources such as childcare assistance, job training, and financial aid.

Social Services: Contact your local social services agency or department to inquire about available programs and resources for homeless individuals. They can provide guidance on accessing public benefits, temporary housing assistance, and other support services.

Legal Aid: Seek assistance from legal aid organizations that specialize in housing and family law. They may be able to provide legal advice, representation, or referrals to help protect your rights as a single mother and advocate for stable housing solutions.

Child Custody and Support: If you have concerns regarding child custody or support, it may be beneficial to consult with a family law attorney who can provide guidance based on your specific circumstances and help ensure the best interests of your children are protected.

Community Resources: Explore local community resources such as food banks, clothing closets, and support groups. These resources can provide additional assistance and connections to local networks that may be able to offer help and support.

Remember, each individual's circumstances are unique, and the available resources may vary depending on your location. It is important to seek personalized advice from professionals who can assess your specific situation and guide you through the process.

Consider reaching out to local helplines, social service agencies, or community organizations for immediate assistance and referrals to appropriate resources in your area. They can help you navigate the system and provide the support you need.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.