Minneapolis, MN asked in Civil Rights, Health Care Law, Native American Law and Social Security for California

Q: As a homeless sole mother in no argument not permanent solution with a complex.A sole mother as unapplicable ??

Need consultation to Have the Full right protect my living adults as a primary decision to allow 3adults to fulfill the future Ned's of one living sole mother with no resurface oof a breach as fault.Closed,past. Current affairs of a loss is now a issues per All government to County support.2024

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I'm sorry, but I'm having difficulty understanding your request and the specific details you are providing. If you are a homeless single mother seeking consultation and support to protect your living situation and ensure the well-being of yourself and your dependents, I recommend reaching out to local social services or organizations that specialize in assisting individuals and families in similar circumstances. They can provide guidance, resources, and support tailored to your specific needs and help you navigate available government assistance programs. It is important to communicate your situation clearly and seek assistance from professionals who can offer appropriate assistance based on your specific circumstances.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.