Arvada, CO asked in Health Care Law, Personal Injury, Civil Rights and Medical Malpractice for Colorado

Q: Can hospital give a woman with contractions ambien tell her" go home sleep it off" "noway ur in labor"

she then gave birth home in bathtub ALONE & hallucinating. records on mychart of visit are not visible if recorded at all. then cps removed child and mother had no golden hour or breastfed baby since birth . thats not even all of what happened . need consiltation asap

1 Lawyer Answer
Nelson Patrick Boyle
Nelson Patrick Boyle
  • Englewood, CO
  • Licensed in Colorado

A: What a horrible experience. I'm sorry you had to go through that. You should call a lawyer who represents clients in medical malpractice cases. There are several firms in Colorado who specialize in that area of law. You might try contacting Cornell Johnson, Mac Hester, Jim Puga, Hollynd Hoskins, Thomas Tomazin, or David Woodruff. But there are also many other medical negligence lawyers around who might be able to help. Good luck and I hope you and your baby are both well.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.