Tulsa, OK asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Oklahoma

Q: I need motion of contempt. Motion for drug test to show as positive. Motion for judge to follow rules and procedures

I don't know where to find or how to draft. Unable to retain lawyer. But judge isn't following proper procedures, opposing counsel allowed to make hearings without motions per decree. Contempt motions. Motion for refused drug test to show as positive. And more..but where do I find these? I'm lost and unsure how to properly draft these.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Charles Watts
Charles Watts
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: It is unfortunate that you feel the judge is ignoring procedure and the opposing party is getting away with things you do not agree with. You will not find any such forms here. This is a forum to get general answers to questions. I am not sure why you are unable to retain an attorney, but if you are not able to do that then you may try getting a public defender assigned, or LegalAid because they do provide attorneys for certain situations. Best of luck to you.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.