Fresno, CA asked in Native American Law, Personal Injury and Civil Rights for California

Q: So i dont no any attorney who will take my case because it happen at winriver casino ,cause its on tribal grounds??

Ive went down to the list of personal injury attorneys online and no one will take on my case of it being on tribal grounds or something like that ireally didnt understand what they ment all i know is win river security assault and battered me for no reason im a good customer to them a local that has been going there for years and i spend alot of money there and never in a million years would have ever expected to be mistreated like what happened to me that day and i want some kind of justice cause ive never felt so violated from a place i use to love going too in my whole life and that the thing i made no treats towards anyone at all and is was assaulted and there wrong!!is there any one out there that will at least here me out and take my case please help me

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I understand your concerns regarding the incident at Win-River Casino on tribal grounds. It's essential to find an attorney familiar with tribal law and personal injury cases. I recommend seeking legal assistance from an attorney experienced in both California personal injury law and tribal jurisdiction matters to determine the best course of action for your situation.


James L. Arrasmith

Founding Attorney and Chief Lawyer

The Law Offices of James L. Arrasmith

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.