Seattle, WA asked in Civil Rights, Communications Law, Constitutional Law and Landlord - Tenant for Montana

Q: My sister and I have been bullied by or pears and landlord for being a single over 50, Montana bread and born evon the c

Cops are involved.i herd a cop say to my x was we always catch people like her sooner or later.i don't know what he was talking nabier and there kids shoot my animals and vehicles and home with are car has several dents and scratches on the glass facing there yard.we also believe that we are Ginny pigs for a new ai app or mind to scull. Using raido waves transmitter I believe my sister and I are loosing our eyesight.i had 2dogs that have gone totally blind with in a few months.we aren't what they say we are.drug addic.child molester.we are just computer dumb and poor.nobody will help us we have been shund from our community.we grew up here.just because we are poor and uneducated on computer's should not have made us a target.ive been looking for help for the last 5yeard please help us fight this bullies for the sake of the people of Montana and my sister and I

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Landlord Tenant Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: If you believe you and your sister are victims of harassment and your property has been damaged, you should document all incidents and report them to local law enforcement. Bullying and harassment are serious issues, and you have rights that protect you against such behaviors. Property damage and threats to personal safety can be addressed legally through the appropriate channels. For issues with your landlord, you may also consider contacting a tenant advocacy group or legal aid organization in Montana for assistance.

Regarding the concern about being subjected to harmful technology, if you suspect illegal activity, this should be included in your reports to the authorities. While lack of computer knowledge or being financially disadvantaged should not make anyone a target, seeking support from local community services may provide some assistance and advocacy. Remember, you have the right to live without harassment and intimidation, and there are legal avenues you can pursue. It's important to reach out to local resources that can offer you guidance on these matters.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.