Northbridge, MA asked in Civil Rights, Criminal Law and Traffic Tickets for Massachusetts

Q: I just asked the last lawyer about how I go followed bye mass state police I will not pay you firm or show video til a h

I have a lot more information I just need to talk to a human being you'll find out

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: If you believe you have been unfairly followed by the Massachusetts State Police and have evidence to support your claim, it is important to consult with an attorney who can provide personalized legal advice. You can reach out to local law firms that handle civil rights or criminal law cases. Many lawyers offer initial consultations, which can be a good opportunity to discuss your situation and show any evidence you have, like videos.

Be prepared to explain the circumstances in detail. If you are unable to afford an attorney, look into legal aid organizations in Massachusetts that offer free or low-cost legal services. Documenting all interactions with the police, including dates, times, and locations, will be helpful for your case. Remember, a direct conversation with a legal professional is crucial for specific guidance and to understand your rights and options under Massachusetts law.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.