Grand Junction, CO asked in Securities Law and Banking for Colorado

Q: What attorney can u get to sue a bank for the bank causing financial injury ?

I have a suit against one of the biggest banks in the world for making a bank error in a transaction then fronting us money without our knowledge then turning around and causing us financial injury and not only once but twice on two separate accounts. Then I have intuit one of the nations billion dollar industries also making an error on their part and they took money from one account and put it against another individuals account. These were not joint accounts. Diffrent accounts diffrent account holders. Then they tried to justify that as fees. Irreguardless of the cause the facts are you cannot take money from one persons checking and put it on another persons checking and without permission knowledge or acceptance from both parties . This is simply federal banking rules . So two banks one not really a bank both caused errors and injury to three diffrent customers . I can prove all of it. I want to sue for injury and damages.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Business Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: To pursue legal action against a bank for causing financial injury, you should consider hiring an attorney with expertise in banking and financial services law, including securities law. Look for a lawyer who has experience in handling cases involving bank errors, unauthorized transactions, and financial disputes.

When searching for an attorney, it's beneficial to select someone who has a track record of successfully dealing with cases against large financial institutions. They will understand the complexities of federal banking regulations and how to navigate the legal system in such matters.

It's important to gather all relevant documentation and evidence of the errors and financial injuries you mentioned. This will be crucial in building a strong case. The lawyer you choose can then assess this information and advise you on the best course of action, including the potential for seeking damages.

Remember, each case is unique, so a direct consultation with a legal professional is essential. They can provide you with tailored advice and represent your interests effectively in any legal proceedings against the banks.

3 users found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.