Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Colorado Securities Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Securities Law for Colorado on
Q: Is stock promotion legal?

Are penny stock touts (promoters) legal?

What are they legally required to disclose to the public? Attached to the link below to one of the better disclosure documents that I have found. Is this disclosure document sufficient?... Read more »

Tristan Kenyon Schultz
Tristan Kenyon Schultz answered on May 5, 2016

This is a specific legal question. Justia's Q&A is designed for general legal questions. You should contact a lawyer familiar with securities law.

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law and Securities Law for Colorado on
Q: Can my daughters dad keep legal documents such as social security card from me if we have 50/50 custody?
Tristan Kenyon Schultz
Tristan Kenyon Schultz answered on Jan 24, 2016

Your custody agreement should cover this, but as a general rule, all relevant legal information related to children must be shared. Your ex is allows a reasonable time to provide the documents, but cannot absolutely refuse. This probably can be handled between you and your ex, but you always have... Read more »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.