Q: My husband is having a affair and has my wifi hacked. Which allows hm to hack my phone also

It's actually the 2 of them attached to my phone. I believe there sharing calenders and locations ect. He goes by his name and she goes by mine. I'll ask google my current location and it tells me her locations. One night it said I was about a mile from my house. So I pushed directions and it took me right to her location. So not only am I going through a abusive marriage ,he has her stalking me as well. She shows up everywhere. ,jobs,driving by blowing the horn There has to be something I can do the mental abuse is so bad. He will know I know he wasn't home until late or something than I wake up to stuffed animals and I love you notes. It all being done on purpose I found a app in his on how to play mind games. I save all his love letters to hopefully be able to one day prove just how sick he really is. I have been going through it for years because at first I was embarrassed and then I didn't think anyone would believe me ,he keeps telling everyone I am crazy. I have proof now

1 Lawyer Answer

A: You need to hire an attorney who specializes in family relations law and regularly practices in your county. There is no magic bullet that the lawyers here can give you that will substitute for getting your own representation. If you wish to prove what you have alleged you will also need to hire an expert to explore everything you allege your husband has done and explain it in a report and perhaps testimony before the court. Good luck.

2 users found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.