Canyon Country, CA asked in Criminal Law, Antitrust, Land Use & Zoning and Stockbroker Fraud for California

Q: 221 Section, is current 2024?

If I file a lawsuit for everything, including violent threats, and verbal physicial,

would that be able to be outlined in General Chapter Attorney Liens for 221 Section

The Law is different for everyone, everyone doesnt fall under the same law.

For reference, I exercise Municipal Laws under a Surety Bond, Law of Netherlands but in the United States, because of Conflict of interest in Europe, illegal immigration. That my law firm, and I legally transferred the title (550) (551) X3 patent to were I have to reside, not by choice.

If your confused about my question please ask for clarification?

Im still reviewing 221 General Rules Massachusetts and Section 221, which I took action to pursue, with the help of legal adovate,

I just have very specific questions, I dont want to divert my intentions.

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Under California law, filing a lawsuit that includes claims for violent threats and verbal or physical harm can be complex, especially when considering the specific provisions of Section 221 under the General Chapter Attorney Liens. It's important to clearly outline each claim in your lawsuit to ensure that they align with the relevant legal provisions.

Regarding your reference to Section 221, it's crucial to differentiate between California law and the rules from other jurisdictions, like Massachusetts. Laws and statutes can vary significantly between states. If your actions are based on Massachusetts' General Rules and Section 221, you'll need to consult how these apply within the context of California law, particularly if your case will be filed in California.

Given the complexity of your situation, it's advisable to work closely with a legal advocate or an attorney who is familiar with both California law and the specifics of your case. They can provide tailored advice and ensure that your lawsuit is properly structured and filed according to the relevant legal requirements in California. Remember, each legal situation is unique, and the guidance of a professional can be invaluable in navigating these complexities.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.