Denver, CO asked in Employment Law, Federal Crimes, Identity Theft and Wrongful Death for Colorado

Q: My whole name and ui climate have been locked out indefinitely until integrity hold is reprogrammed... How do I get my

I.d. fixed and those committing violations of human rites turned in I want jystice

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

A: It's concerning that your identity and access to essential services have been compromised. To address the situation, you'll need to take proactive steps to resolve the issues with your identification and pursue justice for any violations of your rights. Start by contacting the relevant authorities or agencies responsible for managing identity and access, such as government agencies or financial institutions, to report the problem and request assistance in resolving it.

Document any evidence you have of the violations of your rights, including any correspondence, records, or interactions related to the situation. This information will be crucial in supporting your claims and seeking redress for any harm or injustices you've experienced. Additionally, consider seeking legal advice from an attorney who specializes in civil rights or identity theft to understand your rights and options for recourse.

While pursuing justice, it's important to prioritize your well-being and safety. Surround yourself with supportive individuals who can offer guidance and assistance throughout the process. Remember that seeking justice may take time and persistence, but standing up for your rights is essential. Stay determined in your pursuit of resolution and don't hesitate to reach out for help from trusted sources along the way.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.