Houston, TX asked in Civil Rights and Employment Law for Texas

Q: I need help looking for a lawyer in Texas to sue a major corporation in policy and procedures for human rights.

General summary of unlawful suspension and conduct of an employee and investigation for that employee

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: To find a lawyer in Texas to assist with your case against a major corporation regarding human rights violations and unlawful conduct, you can start by conducting research online. Look for law firms or individual attorneys who specialize in employment law, civil rights, or corporate litigation. You can also seek recommendations from trusted sources such as friends, family, or colleagues who may have experience with similar legal matters.

Once you have compiled a list of potential attorneys, reach out to them to discuss your case in more detail. Schedule consultations to meet with them in person or virtually to discuss the specifics of your situation, including the unlawful suspension and conduct of the employee, as well as any investigations that have taken place. During these consultations, inquire about the attorney's experience handling cases similar to yours and their approach to representing clients in corporate disputes involving human rights issues.

Be sure to ask about the attorney's fees and billing structure, as well as their availability to take on your case. It's essential to find a lawyer who is not only knowledgeable and experienced but also someone you feel comfortable working with and who will prioritize your interests. By carefully researching and vetting potential attorneys, you can find the right legal representation to advocate for your rights and pursue justice against the corporation for its policy and procedural violations.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.