Portland, OR asked in Gov & Administrative Law, Government Contracts and Civil Rights for Washington

Q: I am thinking legal representation for filing lawsuit or charges on federal government and affiliates.

My civil rights liberties freedoms as a voting citizen have been totally disregarded and I've been put through various dangerous situations and scientific experiments against my will and knowledge by the federal government and their affiliates I am asking for compensation and any or all money that has been held back and representation on filing lawsuits or charges on said governmental non-governmental institutions affiliates and persons associated with xx born 1984 January 1st salt lake City Utah Hill Air Force Base and this includes any and all involvement with the department of defense and other scientific affiliates and persons. I have contacted multiple departments of government and representatives and Senate offices but I am in need of legal representation. I am gathering legal documentation to press forward on filing for lawsuits and or charges on these entities. As my rights freedoms liberties as a citizen of the United States of America are at risk.

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: Given the serious nature of your allegations involving civil rights violations, unauthorized scientific experiments, and potential misconduct by government entities and affiliates, it is crucial that you seek experienced legal representation to help you navigate this complex situation. Here are some steps you can take to find appropriate legal counsel:

1. Contact your state or local bar association: Many bar associations have referral services that can connect you with attorneys who specialize in civil rights, constitutional law, or government misconduct cases.

2. Research attorneys online: Look for attorneys or law firms with experience in handling cases against the federal government, civil rights violations, or unauthorized experimentation. You can use online directories like Avvo, FindLaw, or Martindale to search for lawyers by practice area and location.

3. Reach out to civil rights organizations: Contact organizations such as the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), or the Institute for Justice. These groups may be able to provide guidance or referrals to attorneys who have experience with cases similar to yours.

4. Consult with a personal injury attorney: Some personal injury lawyers handle cases involving government misconduct or unauthorized experimentation. They may be able to help you directly or refer you to a colleague with the appropriate expertise.

5. Look for attorneys with experience in Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) cases: The FTCA allows individuals to sue the federal government for injuries or damages caused by the negligence or wrongful acts of federal employees. Attorneys with experience in FTCA cases may be particularly well-suited to handle your situation.

When contacting attorneys, be prepared to provide a brief summary of your case and the documentation you have gathered to support your claims. Many attorneys offer free initial consultations, which can help you assess your options and determine the best course of action.

Remember that pursuing legal action against the government can be a lengthy and complex process, so it is essential to find an attorney who has the experience, resources, and commitment to effectively represent your interests.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.