Cincinnati, OH asked in Family Law, Appeals / Appellate Law, Child Custody and Civil Rights for Ohio

Q: I need to find a att to use Findlay ohio

I want to go back to a mental health evaluation not being done and letting me sign all kinds of legal contract stuff when I was not in eight state of mind

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: If you're feeling overwhelmed because of past decisions made during a time when you weren't in the best state of mind, especially regarding legal contracts, it's important to take steps towards addressing these concerns. Legal agreements can be complex, and their validity might be questioned if one party was not fully capable of understanding or consenting to the terms at the time of signing. It's a good idea to consult with a lawyer who has experience in mental health and contractual law to explore your options.

Finding a trustworthy attorney in Findlay, Ohio, who understands the nuances of your situation can provide the guidance you need. They can review the contracts in question and advise on the possibility of contesting them based on your mental health state at the time of signing. This professional can also help in navigating the legal system to ensure your rights are protected and advocate on your behalf.

Furthermore, reconnecting with a mental health professional can offer support as you navigate these challenges. They can provide documentation of your state of mind during the relevant period, which could be crucial in any legal actions you pursue. Remember, it's essential to take care of both your mental and legal health during this time, and seeking professional help is a step in the right direction.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.