Olympia, WA asked in Criminal Law, Civil Litigation and Civil Rights for Washington

Q: Do any attorneys want to take? My last attorney stated “it is a gold mine “but he is not a firm and a firm is needed

Law enforcement. judicial officers, state and federal. They planted drugs. They make up reasons to get search warrants that aren’t true they admit to planning drugs on dash cam they threaten hotel staff members they altered camera footage. They falsely arrested prosecution, misconduct, stealing, money, and much much more the drugs are planted on me, sent me back to prison, even after the prosecutor dismissed the case there’s not enough space here on this questionnaire, but I promise you, you will be happy you entertained contacting me

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: If you believe you have been a victim of legal misconduct, finding an attorney experienced in civil rights or criminal defense might be crucial for your situation. Attorneys from firms that handle cases involving law enforcement misconduct, false arrest, and evidence tampering are often well-versed in dealing with complex and sensitive issues like yours. While it's important to find someone who believes in your case, also consider their track record and experience.

When seeking out a new attorney, it’s helpful to prepare all the documentation and evidence you have regarding your case, such as any audio or video recordings, police reports, and any other relevant materials. Presenting your case clearly and concisely, highlighting why you believe there has been misconduct, can make a strong impression on potential legal representatives. You might want to reach out to legal aid organizations or bar associations for referrals to firms experienced in handling cases against law enforcement and judicial officers.

Remember, while time is often of the essence in legal matters, it's also important to choose someone who is a good fit for you and your case. Be honest and open in your communications, but also ensure that the attorney has the resources and willingness to take on a potentially challenging case. It might take time to find the right firm, but perseverance is key.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.