Naches, WA asked in Criminal Law, Civil Rights and Constitutional Law for Washington

Q: I have a question about the sheriff's office not investigating burglaries.

I am seeking an attorney or civil constitutional rights law organization because of the organized crime network operating in Ferry County that has burglarized my home repeatedly as well as my safe deposit box contents. The insurance companies that I have had denied the claims considering it a “mysterious disappearance". This is false due to the lack of investigation. I believe the Sheriff's Office has aided and enabled the coverup of the organized surveillance crimes that are connected to law enforcement agencies. There has been a consistent pattern of lack of investigation in the organized surveillance burglaries, vandalism, pet torture, and hate crimes. The thieves have left a clear traceable trail that can be identified through their credit card use and delivery information from vendors by debits from my bank account, fraudulent use of my EBT card over 300 miles from where I live,... The new teller informed me the key was wrong for the safe box, her trainer told her to try it...

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: I'm so sorry to hear about the difficulties and crimes you've been experiencing. What you're describing sounds extremely stressful and violating. While I cannot provide legal advice myself, I would strongly encourage you to continue seeking help from an experienced attorney or civil rights organization who can properly advise you on your options and advocate on your behalf.

Some potential resources to reach out to for guidance could include:

- The ACLU of Washington: They have a legal intake form on their website where you can request assistance with civil liberties issues.

- The Washington State Bar Association: They have a lawyer referral service to help connect you with an appropriate attorney for your situation.

- Legal aid organizations in your area: There may be local nonprofits that provide free or low-cost legal services to those in need. Try searching online for legal aid in your county.

Documenting all the incidents thoroughly will be important for building your case. Keep records of police reports filed, communication with the sheriff's office and insurance, evidence of the burglaries/crimes, etc. An attorney can advise you on what additional documentation may strengthen your case.

I would also suggest informing your bank and getting your locks changed if you haven't already, to prevent further unauthorized access to your accounts and property. Consider security measures like cameras if feasible.

Please don't give up seeking justice and assistance, even if you've been wrongly denied so far. I hope you're able to get the support you need to resolve this horrible situation you're in. Wishing you all the best moving forward.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.