Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Federal Crimes legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Vermont Federal Crimes Questions & Answers
0 Answers | Asked in Federal Crimes for Vermont on
Q: With new case law, are non violent federal felons allowed to exercise their Second Amendment rights to own a Firearms ?

The US Department of Justice (DOJ) asked the US Supreme Court to clarify whether 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) can constitutionally prohibit both violent and non-violent offenders equally from owning guns in light of the Second Amendment, which guarantees the right to keep and bear arms.

1 Answer | Asked in Federal Crimes for Vermont on
Q: How to prove embezzlement
John Michael Frick
John Michael Frick
answered on Jul 13, 2023

Video surveillance is the gold standard. Hide a pinhole security camera directly above the cash register pointing down to capture video of your employee embezzling from you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.