Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Federal Crimes Questions & Answers
0 Answers | Asked in Civil Litigation, Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for Indiana on
Q: No law shall be passed, the taking effect of which shall be made to depend upon any. define

this is from the bill of Rights in Indiana. it's Section 25. in case you need more info

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law, Domestic Violence and Federal Crimes for Florida on
Q: What firearm restrictions r put an individual convicted of a misdemeanor domestic violence in CA that now resides in FL?

My mom is married to a guy that hit her and was charged with Domestic violence in California. They stayed together but shortly afterwards lost their home in the Paradise CA fire and now live in Florida. My sister once took his guns away when he was suicidal and never reported it. We know he's... Read more »

0 Answers | Asked in Federal Crimes for Florida on
Q: Legal Obligation of federal BOP Investigators regarding recorded calls during investigations.

Exculpatory evidence of my refusal to participate in a criminal activity was allowed to be destroyed. I am trying to prove that the federal BOP investigators were obligated to preserve phone conversations under investigation within their Written Procedures.

1 Answer | Asked in Federal Crimes and Gov & Administrative Law on
Q: Question to anyone who can answer according to article 1 section 9 of the Constitution

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

But both... Read more »

John Michael Frick
John Michael Frick
answered on Jan 31, 2023

Both former President Reagan and former President George H W Bush received their honorary knighthoods after their terms ended.

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for New York on
Q: I have fraud in my documents from the bank and servicer The allonge that should be attached to the note

The bank has created documents and backdated some of them I have a few defects

In my documents there was court order that was no adhered to I’m a retired police officer

And I no what I have In front of me is not correct

Jack Mevorach
Jack Mevorach
answered on Jan 31, 2023

Have a free telephone consultation with counsel.


1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for California on
Q: Cp

If a minor under the age of 16 sent themselves naked to a adult or another minor and the minor who received the explicit pictures and videos encouraged it and didn't report but told the minor to do more inappropriate things who is gonna face punishment the child who sent a explicit video or... Read more »

John-Patrick Mullen-Lujan
John-Patrick Mullen-Lujan
answered on Jan 30, 2023

It is a violation of the law to send intimate/nude photos and videos to someone when the person sending the images is under the age of 18 years old because it is considered "child pornography". That said, this kind of violation generally goes unfiled. It is more common that a person who... Read more »

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law, Federal Crimes and Gov & Administrative Law for Washington DC on
Q: My BF was on prob for 5 years due to a felony he served 18 years for. Was convicted in another state has a detainer

After he serves new sentence in,MD does he have to go back to DC to redo 18 years for the probation Violation?

0 Answers | Asked in Federal Crimes for Pennsylvania on
Q: My question regards the ATF RULE 2021-08F and a specific firearm.

Hello, my question is regarding the Kalashnikov Komrad 12 gauge "firearm." I say "firearm" because it is not conisdered a shotgun, pistol, or rifle. The firearm currently is sold with a pistol brace attached to it. Under the new ATF RULE 2021-08F, does this firearm need an... Read more »

0 Answers | Asked in Federal Crimes, Gov & Administrative Law and Government Contracts for Texas on
Q: Mandated drug test policy for government entity.

I recently was let go from my job and was disqualified for workman’s comp cause of a failed UA. Although I thought it was illegal in any state to make it a mandated policy that employees have to drug test immediately after incident. Cause of it leading to fear of correct injury reporting. In the... Read more »

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for Kentucky on
Q: What is the legality around the FCG-9, 3D-printed gun in Kentucky? Is it legal to produce, own, and use?

Do I need to register it? Is it a handgun or a carbine, or an SBR?

0 Answers | Asked in Federal Crimes for Illinois on
Q: Have a friend who's over in argentina busted for drugs she's 60 years old what do we do? Been there since October

Daughter and son haven't talked to any government official. She's in Buenos Aires they know as much as I'm giving you. I'm looking for some answers! Hoping you know where to tell them to start. She went to airport that's it! Who got her involved in this MESS!

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law, Federal Crimes, Internet Law and Workers' Compensation on
Q: Regardez moi je suis victime actes criminels et terrorismes sur le web internet Facebook

ans,des profils de personnes radical ou avec États Islamique de Daesh ou AlQuaida Boko Haram et Alshabab, j’ai donc travaille pour Facebook pendant cinq ans de temps à commettre des gestes dangereuse sensible et très violent envers humanités, je suis une cobaye ou un modérateur puissant en... Read more »

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for California on
Q: What can I do if I see and feel an inmate is given the proper care and is being mistreated

He is under trauma after a recent experience and when arrested he had another traumatic experience where he is now hearing voices and he is actually being wrongfully accused. He is actually innocent

0 Answers | Asked in Libel & Slander, Criminal Law, Federal Crimes and Internet Law for New Mexico on
Q: I have been a victim of gang stalking for about 5or6 months now further more I have been spied on while in my restroom

How can I find a good attorney and also law enforcement to confirm these aligations

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for New York on
Q: Without a firearm license, Is it illegal to have Byrna SD pepper ball gun inside the house that I own in Brooklyn NY?

I don't have a fire arm license, for example, if the police would have found Byrna SD pepper ball gun in my house can they charge me with anything?

1 Answer | Asked in Civil Litigation, Criminal Law, Federal Crimes and Public Benefits for Tennessee on
Q: Under Title 39 rule broken is 5 and 8 Is there away to get my gun license reinstated

Did go to court but was discontinued on both cases.

Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery
answered on Jan 25, 2023

Your question makes no sense. Redo your question. There is a procedure in General Sessions Court to appeal the denial of a Handgun Permit.

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for California on
Q: A person I know was sentenced to 4 years for a felony and 4 misdemeanors but is not in prison. How can that be?

Please don't answer anymore I have found my answer.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.