Ask a Question

Get free answers to your DUI / DWI legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Wyoming DUI / DWI Questions & Answers
0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law and DUI / DWI for Wyoming on
Q: I have a charge against me in minnesota- Criminal Vehicular Operation- I have lawyer and soild evidence however;

In the meantime is my Driver's License affected in my home state of Wyoming

1 Answer | Asked in DUI / DWI for Wyoming on
Q: I was pulled over for my 3rd DUi while still on probation. There is no video of the stop. Shouldn't it be dismissed

This occurred in Wyoming

Tristan Kenyon Schultz
Tristan Kenyon Schultz
answered on Aug 25, 2017

There is no requirement that a traffic stop must be recorded. The officer can testify and any sobriety test results can prove intoxication without the need of a video.

1 Answer | Asked in DUI / DWI for Wyoming on
Q: Can you get charge for an m.I.p. and/or use of marijuana if you fight a D.U.I. in Wyoming?

My 19 year old friend got a d.u.i. in Wyoming. They picked him up at his house (he walked there after crashing his car). He wasn't drinking until he got home so he wants to fight it. He is wondering if they are able charge him for an m.I.p. and/or use of marijuana if he fights it (They got his... View More

Paul Stanko
Paul Stanko
answered on Sep 24, 2016

He can be charged with anything the prosecutor wants to charge. Prosecutors have virtually unlimited discretion. Based on what you have said, he definitely should get an attorney to represent him.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.