Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Juvenile Law legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Delaware Juvenile Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Juvenile Law for Delaware on
Q: Can a minor be tried as an adult?

I know a minor who is 17, who less than 6 months ago, was caught with Vicodin in school. It was left at a misdemeanor and would be expunged when he was 18, he was allowed back in school. Recently, this person got in an accident which was a hit and run to a parked vehicle, he evaded police, and... View More

Robert Jason De Groot
Robert Jason De Groot
answered on Nov 1, 2015

That probably will not happen.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.