Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Stockbroker Fraud legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
North Carolina Stockbroker Fraud Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Stockbroker Fraud for North Carolina on
Q: Hello I am an International student and I have been scammed $ 4700 by somebody, how could I sue him?

I am an international student, I wanted to learn how to trade forex and I made some research and found good feedback about somebody. I contacted him in order to learn with him but he scammed me $4700. He puts me in a terrible situation because I have almost been expelled form the country because I... View More

Will Blackton
Will Blackton
answered on Feb 15, 2018

Do you know this person's real identity and are they located in North Carolina, or at least in the US?

If so, you may have a chance at suing them to recover your money.

You can contact the North Carolina Secretary of State's Securities Division to file a complaint if this...
View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.