Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Military Law legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Wisconsin Military Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Cannabis & Marijuana Law and Military Law for Wisconsin on
Q: I am interested in joining the army reserves. Marijuana is may be in my system. I want to go to Military Entrance though

I want to go to Military Entrance with honesty of what's in my system but I don't believe it should fairly disqualify me, as per with a doctor I can prove the upkeep of a drug free workplace by testing more frequently proving it is getting out of my system. I have taken all of the... View More

Paul E. Tennison
Paul E. Tennison
answered on Dec 16, 2020

No, this is not possible. The military has policies regarding what drugs are tested for as part of the military entrance process. Currently this includes testing for marijuana. if you stop using marijuana early enough before the drug test, you may pass. You should realize that if you are not... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.