Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Indiana Sexual Harassment Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Sexual Harassment for Indiana on
Q: What does granting in part and denying in part defendant's motion for summary judgment; granting in part mean?
Dan Moseley
Dan Moseley answered on Nov 21, 2021

In court, a "motion" is a request by one of the parties that the court make some order or orders. Here, some or the party's requests were granted by the court, others were not.

1 Answer | Asked in Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Sexual Harassment for Indiana on
Q: My family dr wellness checkup asthma checkup nurse steps out he ask me disrobe sticks speculum inside me then his two

Fingers. He knew two years prior planned parenthood did paps since 13 yr. also I check at age 40 paps are done 3-5 yrs he knew I had one yr before so he intentionally sexual misconduct. I reported it to nurse on other side building 4 days later also MHS case manager and dr that had me report to... Read more »

James Avery
James Avery answered on Jun 27, 2020

A sexual assault which should be reported to the local police or Sheriff office. Send certified letter with all the details of they won’t take your statement. Get therapy through Victims Assistance if you can not afford it.

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Sexual Harassment for Indiana on
Q: Is it illegal to record someone on their property?

I have a restraining order on my daughters father do to him molesting her.. still in court over that atm. His family came by my home today (his mom, sister and dad) and started recording me, asking me to see my daughter I was of course notably upset and crying. They continued to record me and... Read more »

Mike Cunningham
Mike Cunningham answered on Mar 24, 2020

If there is a protective order in place, then any direct or indirect contact with you or your daughter (depending upon whom the protective order covers) would be a violation of that order. If these things are occurring, you should contact police.

1 Answer | Asked in Sexual Harassment for Indiana on
Q: said something stupid to an "underage girl" (fake was a cop?) could it get me in legal trouble?
Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick answered on Jun 26, 2019

If by "saying something stupid" you mean propositioning an underage girl for sex, the answer is yes; big-time trouble.

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law, Divorce and Sexual Harassment for Indiana on
Q: I’m living in Japan but I’d like to sue my heartless ex who lives in West Lafayette. Can I sue him even I’m overseas?
Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick answered on Jun 14, 2019

Sure, but you will have to hire an Indiana lawyer to file the suit.

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law, Employment Law, Personal Injury and Sexual Harassment for Indiana on
Q: I slept with My supervisor and found out a week later I had herpes. I’m almost sure it came from him and he knew it.

Several people said he’s passing it around. He’s also used my position against me when I refused to see him again! How do I get justice? Can we ask for medical records and file suite against him and employer?

Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing answered on Jan 9, 2019

Contact a member of the Indiana Assn for Justice in your area who handles employment issues; they represent workers and give free consults.

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Sexual Harassment for Indiana on
Q: What is sexual misconduct in indiama
Andrew L. Bennett
Andrew L. Bennett answered on Mar 15, 2018

Need some details to answer your question.

1 Answer | Asked in Sexual Harassment and Criminal Law for Indiana on
Q: What will happen if an 18 year old made out with a 15 year old?
Paul Stanko
Paul Stanko answered on May 6, 2017

"Making out" is not a form of intercourse or deviant conduct. It may be a form of sexual battery, depending on what you mean by "making out". The 18 year old should consult an attorney if he or she is concerned about specific conduct.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.