Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Robert Hambrick
1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law for Florida on
Q: 15 yr old kids father is drinking and asks the child drive ,is this child countable for his father leaving scene w damag
Robert Hambrick
Robert Hambrick answered on Jan 22, 2012

The driver of a vehicle is accountable for the actions of the vehicle when he or she is driving the vehicle. However, in Florida, the father of the child could be arrested and charged with felony child abuse for allowing the child to drive if the chid did not have a proper Driver's License or... Read more »

1 Answer | Asked in Identity Theft for Florida on
Q: My cousin is on probation for fraud use of id, and she has stolen my identity. Is there a way to report this to her PO?

I was arrested on two warrants for worthless check. I never cashed those checks. Another check from Amscott has come up. Written from her account, to me, and cashed with my DL. She looks very much like me. She has also been arrested for altering a state certificate. The Amscott check has a... Read more »

Robert Hambrick
Robert Hambrick answered on Dec 18, 2011

Your legal team could make a decision to voluntarily make a statement to the police and have your fingerprints taken by the law enforcement agency which arrested you. The police will then find that the prints do not match and begin an investigation of your cousin to determine if her prints do in... Read more »

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law for Florida on
Q: My son is facing several charges of writing checks from his dads bank account (he is an addict) what kind of sentence is

He looking at. and will they make him go thru a treatment program in florida

Robert Hambrick
Robert Hambrick answered on Dec 8, 2011

Your son will be sentenced if he pleads guilty based on the following things: his prior record, the severity and number of forged checks and the facts and circumstances of his drug addiction and rehabilitation which if shown and proven to the Judge may help to alleviate the sentence. Clearly, your... Read more »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.