Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Martins I. Imudia
3 Answers | Asked in Immigration Law for Florida on
Q: My aunt is 76 and has a b2 visa she would like to continue to live withher US citizen sister. Is this possible
Martins I. Imudia
Martins I. Imudia answered on Feb 3, 2015

There are several options for staying in the U.S.A. beyond B2. Whether she maintains her status will impact greatly on her ability to adjust status - through her sister or otherwise. Please consult with an experienced attorney to review her options.

View More Answers

2 Answers | Asked in Immigration Law for Florida on
Q: What questions will a 10 and 11 year old be asked at an Adjustment of Status interview with USCIS?

So, I got divorced back in 2010. My ex wife re-married almost right away, and me she was applying for their green cards at the same time as hers.

I got married in 2012, and applied for my green card, and got it, as I married an american.

It was only after this that we found out... Read more »

Martins I. Imudia
Martins I. Imudia answered on Feb 3, 2015

Yes. Kids may be interviewed of course with their guardian present. I strongly recommend you retain an experienced immigration attorney to assist you. Good luck!

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.