Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Kathy Bloom
2 Answers | Asked in Child Custody for Pennsylvania on
Q: If a mother is keeping the child away from the father, what can the father do so that he can see he child?
Kathy Bloom
Kathy Bloom answered on Aug 21, 2019

If there is not custody order, father will have to file a custody complaint seeking custody. If there is a custody order and mom is violating that order, dad can file a petition for contempt. He can also file to modify the order and seek more custody time. His best bet is to consult with a local... Read more »

View More Answers

2 Answers | Asked in Divorce for Pennsylvania on
Q: I am looking into a divorce no fault. I would like to know what my options. We have no items to separate.
Kathy Bloom
Kathy Bloom answered on Aug 16, 2019

You can get a no fault divorce under Sections 3301(c) or (d) of the divorce code. For a 3301(d) divorce, you need to have been separated for at least a year at the time you ask the court to file the record. For a (c) you do not have to be separated before you file, but you need to wait for 90... Read more »

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.