Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by Michael Reed
1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law for New Hampshire on
Q: With rsa 635:2 if the structure was an unlocked unoccupied apartment is it a misdemeanor
Michael Reed
Michael Reed
answered on Jan 18, 2018

It would not fall under the "occupied" section of the law. However, RSA 635:2 states it could be a misdemeanor if another category is met. In your case, it sounds like the challenge would be to a secured structure. The RSA lays out what is classifed as a "secured structure."... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law for New Hampshire on
Q: Can child protective services interview minors without consent?
Michael Reed
Michael Reed
answered on Dec 19, 2017

Yes. DCYF can interview a minor without the parents consent in any public place. Where did the interview take place?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.