Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by Ariel Rojas
1 Answer | Asked in Family Law for Florida on
Q: Mother is failing educational needs and requirements of my two boys. What are my options?

9 weeks passed an the mother of my

Children failed to enroll our kids in school. She then asked if I could just enroll them where I love for homeschool so I did as she asked but she is not doing any school work with the children at all. We have shared orienting plan and are to discuss all... View More

Ariel Rojas
Ariel Rojas
answered on Oct 20, 2020

A: If there is a court-ordered or agreed upon time-sharing schedule, you will need to petition the Court for Modification of said time-sharing schedule. You will not be able to unilaterally decide to keep the minor children in your care. Additionally, in regards to enrolling them in a traditional... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.