Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by Kristen M. Martin
1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for Maryland on
Q: Can You Contact A Court Or Judge Regarding A False Arrest.

Can You Contact A Court Or Judge Regarding A False Arrest. That You Have/ Had A Court Trial For After 10 Year Upon Conviction. To Have It Dismissed. You Just Write/ Email Evidents Regarding??

Kristen M. Martin
Kristen M. Martin
answered on Aug 1, 2021

No. You should contact a local Attorney for assistance. Many lawyers offer free consultations for such matters and you should consider speaking with an attorney about your options. Good luck!

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.