Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by Jandi Keum
1 Answer | Asked in Family Law for Colorado on
Q: Can interested persons be removed from a guardianship proceeding?

For a guardianship proceeding for an incapacitated adult, interested persons are submitting motions in lieu of the petitioner.

Jandi Keum
Jandi Keum
answered on Aug 2, 2023

This is a complex issue - let me break it down. First, in a guardianship proceeding, interested persons are typically individuals who have a legal interest in the outcome of the case. These individuals could include family members, close relatives, or other parties who may be affected by the... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Colorado on
Q: Parenting time interference law in Colorado?

Is it parenting time interference if the child's mother schedules activities during the father's parenting time? i.e. The child will be away with the mother on a camping trip during the father's parenting time. The mother already knows that the father is unable to take the child... View More

Jandi Keum
Jandi Keum
answered on Aug 2, 2023

Hi, based on the information provided, scheduling activities during the father's court-ordered parenting time without his consent and knowledge can be considered parenting time interference. This interference could be a violation of the court-ordered custody agreement or parenting plan.... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.