Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Kenneth Chike Odiwe
1 Answer | Asked in Federal Crimes, Criminal Law and Family Law for Missouri on
Q: If officers police reports are false with child endangerment allegations what can I do

He said she was 2 yrs old 2 blocks away unsupervised for 15-20 minutes she was almost 4 yrs old when it all happened she was playing in sand box and scooping dirt n rocks i was helping a new "friend" turning key of van he was working on and i stopped hearing her in the sad box and went to... View More

Kenneth Chike Odiwe
Kenneth Chike Odiwe
answered on May 27, 2023

Under Penal Code § 118.1 PC, police officers can be charged with a crime if they knowingly make a false statement in a report, regardless of whether the statement was made under oath. This offense can be charged as a misdemeanor or felony. Luckily, there are several things that can be done when an... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.